Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Shopping. And then more shopping.

In case you were wondering why I've been too busy to post lately.

I managed to find the last few things for Trev yesterday. If I hadn't been so exhausted, I'd've opened a bottle of champagne to celebrate.

For some reason, I've found the shopping especially difficult this year. Usually, I pretty much know what I want, and go get it. This year, I've found myself wandering around numerous large shops in agonies of indecision, unable to find what I wanted, and equally unable to think of something else that would do instead. I've been to Forbidden Planet three times, when usually one trip will suffice. And I've been to Oxford Street, two local high streets, and Brent Cross (a large shopping mall in north London).

Never mind the time off work. I need time off from the shopping!

No comments: