Friday, July 22, 2005

News from the Book Front

I've just gotten back the postcard I enclosed with my submission to Tor. It says my synop + 3 arrived on July 14th. As I sent it back in March, I take it this means they aren't kidding about it taking 4-6 months to reply. It's taken them pretty much exactly 4 months to open it. Which is what I expected, given they also say not to query to see if they got it until 4 months after you've sent it.

So now I get to start worrying about whether they'll actually like it or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alys,
This is so much fun! I had never heard of a blog until this trip to MN to Betsy, Scott, Isabel, Lucas, and Colin's house. The story of your flannel quilt is wonderful. I love the musical pillow you made me. Would you like me to send you a picture of it?
You are so creative! I think you are amazing and gifted, too. Congratulations!

Aunt Barbie

Alys Sterling said...

A picture would be great - I can put it up as an illustration of what's going in the corner blocks of the new quilt.

-Alys