Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Can Haz Posse



You know how it goes. When you're doing loads of interesting stuff, there's no time to blog. And when there's finally time, there's a backlog. So I haven't blogged about New York, or the gig in Madrid, in fact, I haven't even had time to look at my own photos.

For now, here's one of me from yesterday, hanging out with some new friends. If you happen to be in London next week, check out the SciFi London Film Festival. I'm volunteering (hence the t-shirt), so you might see me there!

Meanwhile, from the department of you-can't-make-this-stuff-up, Wednesday evening, on my way home from work, I passed a woman walking the breed of dog I think is called a pug (sort of a brick in cream fur, pushed-in face, cute in an ugly sort of way). Nothing unusual there, except the dog had on a pearl necklace. Really. I am not making this up.

No comments: